Procurement Chatbots: the solution to the main 3 procurement trends of 2021
EY predicted that throughout this year Procurement Chatbots will become the normality for many companies around the world.
This is one of the 3 main trends that Procurement will face in 2021. Efficiency, Certainty and Resilience are indeed what is ruling current markets and supply chain operations.
- Certainty: when risk assessing suppliers, it all comes down to internal and external data. Data will reveal the most common patterns across one’s own organisation and its competitors and will also contribute to the monitoring of such structures by providing continuous feedback.
- Efficiency: in such harsh and volatile times, everybody is looking forward to having quick and intuitive purchasing and connecting experiences. Procurement chatbots are here exactly for this reason: no matter from where you are connecting or on which device, a well designed Conversational AI digital assistant will always be there to support you step-by-step.
- Resilience: procurement operations will need to gain resilience by transforming organizations’ models to be responsive to abrupt demand changes and constant disruptions, such as those experienced in the past year due to Covid-19. Processes such as inventory optimisation and balancing offshoring and reshoring are exactly what is needed to create resilience.
A chatbot is the missing piece to achieve what mentioned about the 3 trends for procurement in 2021. As a matter of fact, with just one tool you’ll be able to collect data and work on risk mitigation strategies, create efficient and timely communication with suppliers and partners across the world and optimize inventory accessibility.
Simplifying processes across your procurement and operations data has never been more simple: with just a few modifications and customizations to our Procurement chatbot template you’ll have the perfect digital assistant to fit your exact business’ needs.
What can you achieve with the Procurement chatbot?
You can enjoy the advantages of a Procurement chatbot by training it to give out personalized answers on stock availability, supplier onboarding and many more. It is accessible at any moment and in any place, and honestly does not ever get tired!
As mentioned, a chatbot will answer to the 3 procurement trends and will introduce many advantages for your business. Just to mention a few benefits:
Increased Precision and Availability
Through well designed Conversational AI the purchasing processes will be handled by erasing human mistakes and on a 24/7 basis therefore providing constant management certainty.
Free Up Valuable Time
Your employees will spend much less time on tasks that don’t necessarily require the presence of humans, even though the chatbot will perfectly mimic one.
While saving time, the employees can be redirected to completing other duties in the organization, thus improving your business’ productivity.
How to get started with a Procurement Chatbot?
Getting started with a chatbot is easier than what most people believe. Within the BotSupply Chatbot Management System (CMS), we make it as easy as possible for anyone to be able to manage and edit your Procurement chatbot.
Let us break down the process that will take you from 0 to chatbot in less than 30 days:
1. Pick one of the 20+ pre-built use cases we have built already based on our previous experiences.
And hey, if you’re still not finding what you need we will add new accessible and custom-fit ones for you.
Scroll down the post to see some of the use cases we have prebuilt.
2. Customise the chatbot to fit your needs and company policies.
From editing the content of the flows to adding new ones, it only ever takes a click of a button to do this and much more.
Integrate the chatbot with the software you are already using.
3. Integrate it in 1-click to leading Procurement softwares like Oracle ERP and EBS
You can then integrate the chatbot with any software of your liking, Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, SAP ERP, Workday.
4. Launch the chatbot in less than 30 days and see immediate ROI.
Finally save your progress, check how you’re liking it and “Push live” your chatbot, all in a matter of days.
What can the Procurement chatbot template do for you?
After having followed these tips and steps on how to easily design your chatbot with a solid basis of Conversational Design, you will notice that the off-the-shelf Procurement chatbot template actually covers different but common use cases where chatbots lend a fundamental helping hand.
Let’s dive in deeper and get acquainted with the HR chatbot template use cases.
This use case enables you to automate repetitive tasks within invoice processing, thus improving finance visibility, productivity, and cost-effectiveness.
Simplify Supplier onboarding
Automate onboarding and make it simpler for your suppliers and your teams to get on the same page quickly and efficiently.
Standardise Purchasing Processes
The Procurement chatbot is a saviour for eliminating human error when it comes to the purchasing: indeed you can fetch data across platforms and proceed with a standardised process.
Check what’s available in the warehouse at any given time, straight from your mobile and from wherever you are: 24/7 accessibility to digital inventory will reduce what is 46% of human error coming from manual stock management.
This Procurement chatbot use case was created appositedly to notify users where to store & locate inventory, obtain stock counts and get notified of incoming shipments:
BotSupply has the goal to help your Procurement reach a more profitable future by enabling 24/7 and worldwide communication with your suppliers and easily managing precise processes with little to no errors.
The Procurement chatbot we envisioned and created is here to help you and us achieve this mission.
If you want to learn more about it and all our other solutions you are welcome to contact us here.